Monday, January 10, 2011

Bare Escentuals/ Bare Minerals haul @ Pleasant Prairie Outlet

This is my first blog! YAY! Lets start with the fact that there is a Bare Escentuals outlet in Aurora! I am super excited because Bare Escentuals was my very first face makeup. I absolutely love mineral makeup because it is super light to wear on the face and gives that very flawless and natural look. I urge girls who are starting to play with makeup. Please do not go out looking like a clown. Keeping it natural is the best way to go. So back to my haul. I bought 3 items from them. Two of them are a 5 piece face kit and the the last thing are 4 mini Buxom lip polish aka lip gloss. The first kit is the "Natural Muse" and the second kit is the "Fab Fresh". They had more kits there which I am hoping I will be able to go back and get some more  because I am so in love with both kits. Both kits comes with 3 mini mineral eye shadows, 1 mini mineral blush, and 1 mini natural lip gloss. Both kits are wearable for the daytime and the color selection they choose for the kits are so PRETTY. The "Natural Muse" kit was $13.50 and the "Fab Fresh" was $19.50. These are great prices because they were originally $34.00 and for a kit that has everything you need from eyes-cheeks-to lips is AMAZING! The last thing that I bought was their Buxom Babes lip polish aka lip gloss. It is a mini set for $9.50 and you get 4 colors in Rosie, Lily, Iris, and Poppy. I am super in love with the Buxom lip gloss line cause I actually own 2 other shades in Claire and Destiny. Buxom's lip polish makes your lips shiny and look fuller. It has this nice tingle and cooling sensation when you apply it on. So yes. I definitely will be planning another trip out there to get more. I will be doing swatches in a youtube video when I get some lighting around my house. I hate winter season in Chicago! If you ladies can not get to an outlet you can also find their products in Ulta, Sephora, and their own boutiques in various malls. Google it. For any ladies who lives in Chicago. Their boutique is located at the Water Tower place. OH! I almost forgot to mention they have this frequent buyers card system where for every $10 you spend there you get a stamp and when you reach your 10th stamp you get $10 or 15% off. =D I hope that was not too much to read and I hope to hear what you ladies think about their products. 

The 2 face kits and Lip Polish kit

Natural Muse kit 

 Lipgloss:Praline/ Eyeshadow:Nude Chiffon/ Eyeshadow:Smoked Clay/ EyeLiner:Marina/ Blush:Poppy

*in the same order as mentioned above, sorry for the horrible swatches*

 Fab Fresh kit

 Lipgloss:Strawberry shortcake/ Eyeshadow:Lilac Vibe/ Eyeshadow:BlushingBronze/ Eyeliner:Wild Jungle/ Blush:Azalea
 *swatches in the same order as mentioned above*
 mini Lip Polish set: Rosie, Lily, Iris, Poppy

 swatches in the same order as mentioned above *Poppy is hella gorgeous*

Check out their other products:
 
k k until next time, smile and be happy =]

No comments:

Post a Comment