Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jewel Cosmetic $2 Sales!

I am shopping for groceries at my local Jewel with my mom and stumble into the cosmetic aisle because I know that sometimes Jewel will have sales or clearance items on the shelves. I figured I go and check since I'm there anyways and I found some great things for only $1.99! YES $1.99! Keep in mind that I did bought these things like a month in a half ago but all items are still in stores and some are new items too. So in no particular order I will list the haul items and my reviews on them. 


Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick: Love the packaging! The cap of the lipstick has a crown which I believe is their symbol/icon that represents their brand. The cap is super sturdy and has a snap when you close it to let you know its tightly sealed. Love the royal purple color all round! The color itself is a little too bright and red for me. But I this will be as close to red as I will get because I am scared of red lipsticks. LOL. There's a shimmer after you apply so there really is no need for lip gloss to top it off, but I am the type of girl who likes to put on lip gloss anyways. I definitely want to get another shade in this line but probably a peach or nude color. OHH! it is also spf18!!! super A++ on this product!


Rosette #860 spf 18
Milani Liquif'eye metallic eye liner pencil: I love this product too! This is their new eye liner pencil to the Milani line. Milani is known to have the best eye liner pencil because it glides on so effortlessly and smooth. I picked these two (brown and gold) and I love love love it. The gold is so pretty with a smokey look and the brown is so pretty with a neutral look and its not as shimmery as the gold. This is their new eye liner product btw.

Gold #03 and Brown #05
Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara: Again I love the packaging and the royal purple color. The product claims to give you up to 70% curlier lashes/voluptuous volume. My review on this is that it gives length more than volume and my lashes did not get curlier. It does not clump when I apply 2-3 layers on which is awesome. I do find that the shape of the brush doesn't help the mascara perform as well because its not a straight or curve wand. In stead it's more of a "snow man" shape to me LOL and it does not pick up every lashes. I have medium length lashes that stays straight in the middle, like it does not droop down or goes up, and I wear this mascara when I am wearing it with false lashes. Wearing it alone makes your lashes very tall but not as thick or fanned out. This is also their new product but they came out with another formula in a green packaging with Zooey Deschanel that has lash growth complex in it.hmm...makes me wanna try that. They also have this in waterproof for those who need it, I don't buy waterproof because they are a lot harder to remove off. 

lipstick package and Extreme Black #003


K K until next time =D



No comments:

Post a Comment